here is a list of things i don't do criticize ppl and purposefully tag them and/or @ them so..
here is a list of things i don”t do:
- criticize ppl and purposefully tag them and/or @ them so that they are forced to see it
- these days, i only rarely reblog anything with the intent on commenting (thus, again, forcing the OP to see whatever i want to say)
- talk to almost anyone from online, offline.
- actually talk to almost anyone online in private, non-transparent locations (almost all of my online interactions are recorded and visible)
- send anon messages to ppl unless it is my friends and one of those ‘ask me one of these questions” posts.
- go looking for what ppl are saying about me anywhere (i don”t google my name and i”m about to start untracking tags related to me)
- go to other ppl”s pages with the intent of reblogging unrelated posts to whatever we might be ‘arguing” about
- debating my humanity
- give any fucks about what ppl think about me or are saying about me
- participate in any communities of any kind
- sacrifice or martyr myself for teh ~movement~
things i do:
- write shit on my own blog
- engage dissenting and contradictory viewpoints on my own terms
care about my friends and pretty much no one else (they know who they are).
just so ppl are clear.