i was all geared up to write a post about colonialism
June 29, 2012
But. I tried. And then failed. In part because my bf kept interrupting me but also because I was annoyed with him. Also, they cleaned the halls of my building with something strong that is making me sneeze, so I'm feeling super drowsy from anti-histamines. Blech.
The post was going to be about:
- R*dfems and their inherent white supremacy
- Because of their position on trans stuff and they ways they support/enforce the binary
- And since the binary is a colonial tool
- this means that r*dfems are colonialist
- and colonialism also an expression of white supremacy,
- therefore, r*dfems are colonialists and white supremacists.
- and will always be
- because the very foundations of their analysis and 'radical' approach
- depends on reifying a tool of white supremacy
- and you can never win so long as your approach simply creates what you wish to destroy.
- those feminists who are not radical but neither challenge radicalism nor include intersectionality in a meaningul way
- are exactly the same
- and this is, in part, why I still don't have time for trans feminism
- because I have no desire to associated with hate mongering white supremacists and the people that complacently go along with it
- I don't need feminism
- I need decolonization
That is the post I wanted to write...
instead I have a post that doesn't make any sense and I'm still not sure what the hell I'm talking about.
via WordPress http://bit.ly/Mz36pH